Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A rant...

WHY do people have to be so goddamn difficult? why can they not just come with an individual set of instructions that lets you know what they mean when they say things and what the fuck they are thinking when they do not? Why is it so hard to just tell the fuckin truth? And to do what you say your going to damned do? I just dont get it...

And on another note. Wouldnt life be so much easier if we could just pick who we do and do not care for? Why cant our brains just do all of the thinking like they are supposed to? How come they allow our hearts to push them around so fuckin much huh? Why? Emotions are both the best and the worst things we posess as human beings. They can make life totally worth while, and then just rip it apart in the very same day...

I hate the games. I dont play them, they are stupid, useless, pointless and over all just unnessesary in my opinion. I wish there were more people out there who felt the same way that I do. Your smart you know. And I am sure you know what I am talking about. In fact pretty much all of you that are reading this can relate to me in some way shape, form, or fashion. Im over this and over the bullshit.

I JUST WISH I COULD CHOOSE THE DIRECTION IN WHICH MY HEART LEANS... FUCK FUCK FUCK!
xo
Sandy

P.S FUCK!

No comments: